NEED HELP ?
NATIVE AMERICAN SERVICES
Gas & Light Assistance
Information & Referrals
For more information and appointments call:
OFFICE: 626-286-1632 FAX: 626-286-1262
P.O. BOX 693, SAN GABRIEL, CA. 91778
Overall Goals: Our agency goal is to provide each client and their family with the aid on becoming self-sufficient and stable.
Our agency is a temporary one stop emergency program.
Our focus is to establish that our clients and families become
Other areas of concern will be Health, Employment, Finances,
Motivation and Self-Esteem.
Our Native American Services (NAS) program provides emergency services to low income, disable and elderly Native Americans based on each individuals needs with crisis as an priority with emphasis to families.
Clients will be directed to participate in the one stop assistance program and refer to other agencies need be.
Emergency Services Program Qualifications
In order to receive assistance services. clients must meet the following qualifications and have the following documents:
2. Must fall under CSBG OMG poverty guidelines (low-income) or be disabled with proper disability benefits documentation.
3. Birth Certificates ( showing link to Native American)
4. Social Security
5. BIA Certificate or Tribal ID's
6. California Drivers License / ID Card
7. Proof of current income and /or aid
8. Proof of current address
9. Any other supporting documents
In order to receive Food Vouchers they must be used for groceries only.